Blogoncherry.com - Isaac Hurricane hit southern Louisiana coast late Tuesday, delivering floodwater to the surrounding area as residents consequently crouched down inside their homes.
The 80 mph winds drenched roadways and streets on New Orleans. The Category 1 hurricane arrived in Plaquemines Paris on Tuesday before coming to the Gulf of Mexico. It is expected to make landfall again overnight around Grand Isle.
Katrina is obviously stronger, but this first hurricane that spun into the US this season inevitably recalled people’s memory about the devastating Katrina that struck the Crescent City on August 29, 2005.
Here are the pictures of Isaac Hurricane from the web:
Other related posts:
- Hurricane Isaac Getting Stronger, Path Still Uncertain
- Hurricane Isaac Poses Threat to the GOP Convention
- Lady Gaga Stunning Pictures When She Was Only 19
- Hurricane Irene Caused A Dozen Babies Born
- Dozens Collapsed in China’s Luxury Kissing Contest (Pictures)