How can a 100-year-old camera capture a digital image? Ask Jason Bognacki! He is the man who performed “magic” upon his 1919 Piccolette Contessa-Nettel so it now has DSLR capabilities.
Bognacki said he have had the classic folding camera for ages. He decided to hack it onto his 5D and the result turned out to be magnificent. Obviously you cannot escape the ancient feel of the photograph, but admit it the pictures are awesome.
No Instagram app used in the project, all the images come from Bognacki’s ancient camera.
Check out the amazing pics of a 100-year-old camera after the jump:
Photos: Jason Bognacki
Other related posts:
- Watch Awkward Moment when Awkward Kristin Accidentally Caught by WUFC Camera
- Make Your Own Ending in This Digital “99 Reasons Why” Novel
- Zappos Being Hacked, Customers Data May Have Been Affected
- Can You Beat This Awesome Arcade Basketball Expert? (Video)
- 10 Weird Yet Awesome Beds