A six-foot slice of pizza costume is reportedly missing from a Lakeland pizza restaurant on Sunday evening.
The Polk County authorities are currently investigating the missing pizza that used to be worn by Papa John’s Pizza restaurant workers.
According to the authorities, the suspect is a white man, about 18 year old, wearing dark pants and a white shirt with a dark tie. The surveillance camera caught the act of the suspect that entered the restaurant about 7 pm.
Along with the suspect, the authorities also mentioned 4 persons of interest who watched the suspect went out wearing the big costume.
ABC Action News reported that the pizza costume has mushrooms, black olives, pepperoni and green peppers on it.
If you know any information about the huge pizza whereabouts, call Detective Kim Douglas at 863-298-6200 or 863-577-1600. Cash reward is available for those who can give any useful information. You can call Hearland Crime Stoppers at 1-800-226-TIPS or simply visit www.heartlandcrimestoppers.com.
Other related posts:
- The Hottest Pizza Roulette from the Hell Pizza
- Black Bear Raid Local Pizza Shop in Whistler (Video)
- Genius Invention: Paper Dish Keeps Pizza Lovers’ Hands Clean
- One Killed During the Mardi Gras Parade in Lousiana
- Bookie Raid Failed, Two Indonesian Police Burned to Death by the Mass