かぼちゃに体当たり☆円山動物園レッサーパンダ. That’s the title of a video that depicts how a red panda is actually can be better than Po from the Kung Fu Panda movie. What’s the meaning of those words written in Japanese language? I don’t know, but when I translated it via Google Translation, which is a suck translation service tool, it means “Maruyama Zoo Red Panda ☆ per body to pumpkin.” ???
Well, leave out the title, just watch the video. A red panda was caught having a scuffle with a little pumpkin at the Maruyama Zoo in Sapporo, Japan. The video turned out to be the latest viral video on internet.
Other related posts:
- Hilarious 90-year-old Granny Danced to Honor Whitney Houston (Video)
- Pranked Sign “Rogue Panda on Rampage”
- A Cute Kitten Had an Identity Crisis (Video)
- Busted! Finland President’s Husband Caught Peeking Danish Princess’ Cleavage (Video)
- Not Only Karate Kid, America also has Karate Nuns (Video)