Ken Dobson happened upon the discovery of an apparent alien’s face when he had just finished collecting fire wood. The adorable alien’s face that looked like the face of Steven Spielberg’s E.T. was engraved into one of the tree trunks he cut.
The retired pensioner said the similarity of the bark to the face of extra-terrestrial creature he saw in movies amazed him. He said he was just carving the wood up using his chainsaw when he spotted there was something peculiar in one cut log of the pile.
The Chiseldon resident along with his wife quickly cleaned the log from the dust and was surprised to find the so-called E.T.’s face. They have never found such a weird thing before.
Dobson’s wife said they have seen similar stories when people found the face in the wood or toast. They decided not to use the log for the fire because they would “feel bad to burn” it.
They have planned to cut the log into three pieces to be shared to their two sons.
In the history of Hollywood movie, Spielberg’s E.T. is seen as one of the greatest science-fiction movies of all time.
Other related posts:
- Jack Blankenship’s “The Face” Bizarre Expression Led Him to Fame
- Fisher Family Face To Face With Viper On Their Car’s Windscreen
- Dog Terrified by Julia Roberts’ Face (Video)
- Clouds in Canada Formed Roman God’s Face Before Stormy Weather
- NASA: Human Ancestors Could Be Aliens