She knows gasoline kills, but she can never stop sipping it out of the gallon.
Meet Shannon, a girl who claims drinking gasoline is now becoming her daily activity. She goes to the public for TLC’s TV program My Strange Addiction aired March 11 at 10 pm.
The 20-year-old girl usually took up to 12 teaspoon of gasoline each day.
She said the gasoline tastes sour and sweet “like a tangy sauce.”
“It tingles first, and then it burns the back of my throat. Even though it hurts me, it makes me feel good,” she said.
She understood that her body would be affected by the toxic but the girl said the gasoline makes her feel good.
According to TLC, Shannon drank at least 5 gallons of gasoline in 2011 alone.
Shannon’s mother at first did not believe the fact said by Shannon that she was addicted to gasoline but after the mother smelled the liquid from Shannon’s breath she could not say anything.
The officials from the New York State Department of Health wrote that drinking gasoline in very large amounts can lead to death.
“It is toxic that can cause vomiting, burns and diarrhea,” the agency said.
Other related posts:
- Strange, Bizarre, Funny, Odd, Weird Accidents Ever!
- Bam! Birthday Bash Frightening Fail (Video)
- Fitzgerald Apologized for Bra Magic Trick Performed in School Meeting
- A 4-year-old Girl Killed by A Pitbull in Her Own House
- Indian Farmers Sacrificed 7-year-old Girl to Get A Better Harvest