One love, one heart
Let’s get together and feel all right
Prince Harry has just assimilated the mod and reggae culture during his visit to Jamaica. Well, it’s true if you call people who wear suede shoes mods and those who dance to Bob Marley’s songs Reggae men.
The UK’s 27-year-old Prince was captured wearing a pair of blue, yes bright blue ones, suede shoes while dancing to one of the Godfather of Reggae’s songs “One Love” on Tuesday when he was visiting Jamaica for 4 days. He was in Jamaica as part of a Diamond Jubilee tour in honor of Queen Elizabeth II who marks her 60th years on the throne.
The Jamaican women love him, it’s obvious.
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
Other related posts:
- Tourists Enjoyed “Human Zoo” Safari in Andaman Islands (Video)
- Harry, Ron and Hermione Faces from Each Series of Harry Potter
- 12 Places Where You Don’t Want A Blue Screen Of Death
- Enough of Fake Pregnancy Gossip, Beyonce Gives Birth to Baby Blue Ivy Carter
- Horrifying “Predator” Crab Caught by Fisherman Transferred to Blue Reef Aquarium