Maria Jose Cristerna aka Vampire Woman from Mexico gets on the stage to speak up about and fight domestic violence.
The Vampire Woman marks the International Woman’s Day on March 8 by urging for the change in the society. No more domestic violence!
When she was just a little girl, she was forced to experience domestic violence in her own house. She also experienced domestic violence during her first 10 years of marriage.
Before the people call her the Vampire Woman, Cristerna was known as a lawyer. The 35 year-old woman who now lives with her husband and 4 kids in Guadalajara, Mexico, decided to quit her job and worked at a tattoo parlor.
Other related posts:
- A Vampire Bat Killed Mexican Teen in the U.S.
- Self-described Vampire Bit A Woman in Texas
- Toilet Blast Sent A Woman to Hospital
- Woman Arrested For Having 16-hour Cellphone Conversation
- Woman Drowned After Falling Into Niagara Falls