If Vladimir Putin was an Englishman and graduating from the National Youth Theatre, after Pierce Brosnan retired from the MI6 agency perhaps it was him that would replace Brosnan’s position instead of Daniel Craig.
The former Russian president who currently seeks for another term at the presidential office meets all the requirements to play Ian Fleming’s James Bond character.
Other related posts:
- Vladimir Putin on Trial Spoof Video Went Viral
- James Bond Winning A Lottery Of $6.5 Million
- 10 Unique Toilet Designs from Around the World
- 10 Celebs Who Turn Down Movie Role
- Mikey Welsh, Ex-Weezer Bassist, Found Dead After Predicting His Own Death