Jack Nicholson sounds like a generic name to this 41-year-old Brazilian man. But workers at a Brazilian bank obviously know that Jack Nicholson is that famous actor from the excellent movie One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest. The man was arrested on Tuesday, Feb 28, as he used Jack Nicholson’s ID to open a bank account.
John Pedro dos Santos came to a bank in the neighborhood of Boa Viagem, Brazil, with a number of identity cards, one of them is an ID that had the US famous actor, Jack Nicholson, picture.
One hilarious thing about this weird crime is there is no resemblance between John Pedro and Jack Nicholson.
The police immediately took John Pedro to the district police station. He denied all the charges when the police interrogated him at the station. Officer Erivaldo War said he would only speak in court.
Other related posts:
- Polish Bank Robber Dubbed as National Hero for Robbing “Greedy Bankers”
- Jack Blankenship’s “The Face” Bizarre Expression Led Him to Fame
- Vader Robs Bank Dark Side Prevails
- Jack the Lamb: Lambs and Dogs Are Brothers (Video)
- Mother and Daughter Arrested for Feeding Birds