Watch a Man from India Electrocuted Himself on a Train

Posted by redcherry | On: Feb 27 2012
Share This Article

A man from India died tragically on the roof of a train when he accidentally electrocuted himself.

The unnamed man climbed to the roof of the train at Nagpur railway station and people in the area looked had tried to bring him down from the train.

The people tried to persuade the man while waiting for the police to arrive to the scene.

But before the police made it to come to bring the man down, he electrocuted himself by touching a live wire of the electric train.
He was burned to death right on where he stood.

Watch the bizarre, terrible incident video after the jump:


Related posts:

Other related posts:

  1. Man Surprised Girlfriend with Train Marriage Proposal
  2. Bollywood Story of Monkey Marriage in India
  3. Clouds in Canada Formed Roman God’s Face Before Stormy Weather
  4. Watch Weird Canadian Batman Screamed “MY PARENTS ARE DEAD!” to Everyone
  5. Watch Ninja Monkey Attacked Cafe Visitor Because of Jealousy
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,
comments powered by Disqus

Leave a comment