Peruvian Interpol has captured Johnny D. Guillen Pimentel, a man suspected of slashing women’s butts in Fairfax County, Vancouver, from February to July last year.
The women who became victims of the butt slashers were usually those who shopped at Fair Oaks Mall. Pimentel, 40, slashed the buttocks of the women by using something like a box cutter. According to Fairfax County Police, the women who were slashed in the buttocks usually those who are in their early 20s.
The report came in December said the suspect may have ran away from the authority to Peru. On Friday, the police made to take Pimentel into custody in Lima. It is the end for the serial buttock slasher.
Here is the list of the buttock slashings incidents that happened in Fairfax:
• February, Fair Oaks Mall, Forever XXI
• February, Fair Oaks Mall
• February 14, Fair Oaks Mall, near Champps
• March 11, Tysons Corner Center, H & M
• May 16, Fair Oaks Mall, Ann Taylor
• June 8, Fairfax Towne Center, T.J. Maxx
• June 18, Tysons Corner Mall, H & M
• June 20, Greenbriar Shopping Center, Marshalls
• July 25, Fair Oaks Mall, Forever XXI
Other related posts:
- Serial Butt Slasher Still Out Loose in Northern Virginia
- Paintball Tragedy: Breast Implants Burst After Getting Shot During Paintball Game
- Rapper Machine Gun Kelly Arrested for Flash Mob
- Mother Arrested for Tossing 7 Month Baby From The Fourth Floor
- Graffiti Grandpa Vandalized Town With “SLA” Sign Arrested