Title of a song is supposed to be in a short and meaningful phrase, thus the tittle would be easy to memorize. But, these 10 great songs have their own way to make the titles memorable. Not only the titles are unusual, the lyrics of the songs are also weird. Check it your self:
1. “I Promise Not To Come In Your Mouth” – Frank Zappa
This three-minute song only conveys five sentences that were repeatedly sung by the vocalist. It talks about.. well, you know it.
2. “John Wayne was a Nazi – MDC
How many John Wayne’s fans become outrage because of this song?
3. “Killing an Arab” – The Cure
In the lyrics it was then changed into “Kissing an Arab.”
4. “Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict” – Pink Floyd
The furry animals have invented some religion?
5. “Every Time I Eat Vegetables It Makes Me Think Of You” – Ramones
Is it because your girlfriend is green or is she fresh?
6. “De Do Do Do De Da Da Da” – Police
Yeah, let’s just say “De Do Do Do De Da Da Da”.
7. “Alex Descends Into Hell For A Bottle Of Milk” – U2
This song only has five lines as its lyrics and none of the lines consists any of the words in the title.
8. “I Kicked A Boy” – The Sundays
The lyric says that she kick a boys just because the weather is fine.
9. “Mine Smell Like Honey” – REM
How is yours?
10. “Everybody’s Got Something To Hide Except For Me And My Monkey” – Beatles
So what to do?
Other related posts:
- Torturing Classmates with Bieber’s Song, These Two Students Earned $1000
- Did Chris Brown Steal Calvin Harris’ Song?
- Sparrows’ Chirps Are Similar to Rap Songs
- 10 Bizarre Religious Practises in Modern Religions