A video shows a dog being terrified by Julia Roberts’ picture has become the latest hit on the internet. The length of the video is only 36 seconds but it is enough to attract many people to watch this funny video. In the video, the husky dog comes to his owner who holds a magazine. When the owner opens the page of Lancome advertisement that has the picture of Julia Roberts’ face, the dog strolls away and seems pretty terrified. Being amused by the act of the dog, the owner repeats the same trick. He calls the dog after closing the page and when the dog approaches he opens the page again. This time, the dog looks extremely petrified. Watch the hilarious video after the jump. I wonder how the dog will response when he encounters the real Julia.
Other related posts:
- Fisher Family Face To Face With Viper On Their Car’s Windscreen
- Monkey and Human Have the Same Laugh (Video)
- Maru Loves to Stay in Door Pocket in His New Video
- Clouds in Canada Formed Roman God’s Face Before Stormy Weather
- Brad Pitt’s Commercial Before He Got Famous (Video)