Dog can also be a surfer. California’s Surf City Surf Dog contest found many dogs and record their action on the surfboard while riding a wave. This is the quirkiest event held in California. Such a competition is usually participated by human but this quite interesting event is held for dogs.
There are 40 dogs participating in the competition. They are classified based on their weight categories. This event is held on Huntington Beach, California. The organizer of the event, Lisa Scolman, said that they had a great swell of surf which has made for a really great event. The unique competition has drawn numerous spectators to see the dogs’ action while riding on a surf board. There are also other events like walking contest and costume party to be followed by dogs. Check the video below to see brave dog riding a wave.
Other related posts:
- The Best Beard Competition Held in Switzerland
- Jack the Lamb: Lambs and Dogs Are Brothers (Video)
- Understanding Dogs’ Psychology for A Better Relationship
- Tiger Retriever and Panda Dog Do Exist in China
- Silliest Competition Rounds Up For The 2011 Air Guitar Championship