A barcode is usually printed in the form of plain image, like zebra without head, feet and tail pressed in a brick mold machine. But in the hands of Japanese people who have been worldly renowned for their vision and creativity, a barcode is no longer plain to see. The barcode is not just used to read the data of some products. It is also used as part of packaging design of the products so they will look interesting for the people to see and buy.
Check out a number of unique Japanese barcodes below. The funny barcodes will allow you to smile once you grab a product in the supermarket.
Other related posts:
- Unique Designs for Your Bath Curtains
- Odoi-Don the Dancing Squid: Japanese Unique Dish
- 10 Unique Liquor Dispenser Designs
- Extraordinary Japanese Toilets Captured in Pictures
- This Weird Syndrome Only Suffered by the Japanese